DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire TH-T60 HA-II XM-LT6 5-Mode 975-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
59 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6840 (68%)
  • 4 Star:3219 (32%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful and robust!

posted by digaoeq on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this flashlight for work. It is great to work in the field because of its tough construction. Also, light beam is incredibly powerful. Once I was in a client visit and everybody got amazed because I was able to evidence some details in the building st...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Maybe it could be smaller, but it has a good size considering its capacity.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots of light for the money

posted by tattinen3000 on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's bright. Really bright. Very handy sized and body feels solid. Looks like a real tool not something you could pick up from toy shop.
    Cons:
    Switch came defected somehow. It keeps changing the mode without touching. Some times it doesn't switch on on first try. Get qu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great bright flashlight

posted by falkenberg on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    very bright. Uses 16500 battery. I have plenty of them: I disassemble old broken laptop, these elements are used in laptop batteries. And these batteries has much more energy than regular NiCd AA batteries and do not have memory effect.
    Cons:
    The light spot is not tuneable. The flashlight does not have a knob as the others to change the spot be bigger or smaller. It s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really surprising

posted by AFrank01 on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    well, its amazing how much it iluminates, really a surprise, and its really small, have tested lots of other flashlights bigger and need lots of batteries, but they dont iluminate as much.
    Cons:
    came with a little defect, it didnt close the contact to light it up, but prefered to solve it with alluminiun paper than chang...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Device

posted by sachith on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent device. Super bright. Does the job. Has 5 Modes. Contains a dual mode push button. Hard press turn the device on/off and soft press switches between the modes.
    Cons:
    Gets hot when operating for a longer time. But one can easily find a workaround for that.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazingly bright light

posted by MasterGee on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    to begin: extremely bright and then some! compared to C3 it is almost day and night in short ownership, coonstruction seems solid and comparable to other cree lights, which i quite good (but dont drop them,wrecked 2 14500s that way)
    Cons:
    none so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product !!!

posted by LHBI on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This flashlight is great for all cases, actually point out to everyone. The beam goes far and delivers what it promises. Who wants a flashlight this is the excellent product. There is a flashlight cheap, but worth the price.
    Cons:
    The lantern is a bit heavy, it could be a little lighter and after a few minutes of use it gets hot.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright flashlight

posted by pikantekip on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It really provides a lot of light! It is easy to use and not too big. It feels really solid and should not easily break.
    Cons:
    Some of the modes do not work. But the ones you need do. I.e. the low and bright modes do work but (which I think are) the stro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really enjoying this flashlight

posted by smilx on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've havent found anything to complain about on this flashlight. It has a solid construction with great feel. Waterproof, just tried it in the rain, cant really trust it to actually go under water. When it comes to the brightness. YES! Thats what im lookin...
    Cons:
    Cant find any cons other then the supplies. You have to buy everything to this flashlight sepretly. Charger, and batteries. Oth...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My First Excellent UltraFire Flashlight

posted by PsychoTeras on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality. Really very bright, almost comparable to car headlights, much brighter than most flashlights of the same size! Waterproofed, but not for diving or swimming. Nice, thick aluminum with high quality anodized finish.
    Cons:
    I hate having so many modes and wish there were some way to customize these to only have the modes you want. But, it is all con...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections