DX  » Community » Reviews » ECAR Xenon Super Vision HID Vehicle White Light Headlamp Set (H7 6000K)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Xenon Hid kit

posted by playone on 07/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This kit is excellent! I've bought 6 or 7 Ecar kits, H4, H7 and H1 and install them in diferent cars and no one have any problems with them! For me this is a best buy product! Visual area at night is excellent, since I have this kit, i forgot I have high be...
    Cons:
    Connector could be better quality, but i weld them so it's not a big problem
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb

posted by kgeek1 on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is simply genius, it is very easy to connect and use its cheap it makes driving at night pleasant this set comes as an set with ballast wires and xenon bulbs you will get the feeling of quality with this set wires and connector are in good build
    Cons:
    I ordered Wrong set for my 93 civic with h-4 (this set is for H-7) but ive alway been handy so it works great even without thes...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good high-powered lights lighting

posted by fernandocalani on 01/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The article is easy to install paragraph Users with little knowledge. In my case install on UN Paragraph Ford ka 2005, had to do the hole on the back cover of paragraph Pass Optics cables and place the rubber insulation of the water and dust. Very Simple al...
    Cons:
    As cons I can point to the housing and ballasts size. In the case of my story Motor with limited space. Another drawback is to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections