DX  » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 3.7V/1500mAh Battery for Samsung i9020/Google Nexus S (100~240V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product !

posted by NenadM on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is great product. Working with Nexus S phones battery. Package was good, just slow delivery time, but that is all. If you need second battery, you have just found one for your Nexsus phone. You can charge another device with the usb connector Can be u...
    Cons:
    I don't see for now (after 4-5 months, maybe charging time (3-4h), but that is not problem for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and versatile charger

posted by Yanbee on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is excellent for a secondary battery while you are traveling (intensive GPS use) or if you are going to be most of the time out of home. You can charge another device with the usb connector. When I am travelling, I charge the mobile battery and a digita...
    Cons:
    Charging time it is too slow, cant be used for charge the battery in an emergency (better leave charging all the night). Batte...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Charger

posted by marmundo on 12/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great charger and battery. Battery's life is the same or better than original one. If you want you can charge another thing using the usb port.
    Cons:
    The charging time is too long. I dont know why. It's about 3 to 4 hours. The plastic case is not the best that I thought.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections