Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Quite cheap for what you get
- Installation was a breeze, I installed the capture software that came with it, but used it only once.
- Can reach the proper PAL resolution I needed.
- It came with a USB cable extender which proved to be very useful in my case.
- The video quality isn't that good, you can detect some "noise" on the image (connected via S-Video)
- There is a lag between the actual video and what u get on the PC, but the audio and video are well synced, which is the most important part
I didn't use the provided software, just used nero to create DVDs from stuff I recorded on my digital satellite box (recorder) - worked great.
Buy this one, no problems installing the driver on windows XP. Worked great with all capture software, worked best with Nero showtime, single click record analog video/audio to DVD,
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.