DX  » Community » Reviews » Scare Lifelike Skull Head Mask Headgear - Random Color
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:804 (80%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice mask!

posted by rogerbt on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    When you look at the mirror and see yourself using this mask is too much cool! Looks like Ghost, of COD! Mine was not smelly, and looks like will last long. Good price! I think it is a good headgear for bikers... I do not know what they mean when saying tha...
    Cons:
    The quality of finishing is not the best of the world...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap quality but very useful. I used it a lot.

posted by gregoryj on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good design. I liked that it the part of the mask that covered the mouth could be slid down easily so that I could walk into shops after taking my helmet off. I liked the skull design on the mask. It my face warm and my helmet clean when I was riding around...
    Cons:
    Skull pattern is inappropriate for some social settings so it's not for everyone. The material and design is fairly cheap so it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    About mask

posted by vedder105 on 03/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has great price and great details-it looks just like the Ghost if you know what I mean :) You can use it for rides or airsoft, paintball, etc...
    Cons:
    When if first comes, it had some strange smell but with time it faded away. Main cons for me were the sewings which are now tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool stuff!

posted by Fenki on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This thing looks great with a jet helmet! My friends were fascinated when I arrived with this one. It prevents you from eating all the insects flying arround with over 100 miles per hour ;-p
    Cons:
    Hmm... there was some strange smell when it arrived. So first I cleaned it with my other cloths and the smell is gone now. Mayb...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    weird smell

posted by edmontonartist on 05/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a useful for riding a mototrcycle. A good fit. it will fit most heads and takes some time to get use too. But it does the job. it is best to keep the nose over the top as it is easier to breath from
    Cons:
    It has a weired smell that taht's a bit of time to go away. you do sweet a bit more then others but for the price you can't exp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections