DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire R2 Cree XM-L T6 5-Mode 510-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flashlight at a decent price

posted by faileas on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright at full brightness, battery lasts for quite a while in low brightness (which is enough for most things). Compact, and pretty inexpensive. Can light up a reasonably priced room tailsitting.
    Cons:
    Uses rechargable batteries, so picking up alkalines for an emergency is not an option. Battery lasts pretty long, so short of a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really good l2 host

posted by electronicholas on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - killer toy, actually that good, made a really good impression on all my colleagues, - very easy to mod - my best light so far - small enough for edc
    Cons:
    none here, as it folows: - pill lose -> put some good old paper on the battery - get's warm on hight -> put some copper...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best flashlight for night cycling (WF504B)

posted by Avengerx on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great, white light - The beam is well wide, differently from other models like 502B which are narrower - You can use the 'low' mode to go around the lit places at night (example on the city), signalling where you are yet saving battery time and not obfusc...
    Cons:
    - In HIGH mode (strongest light) it heats up very high (not an issue while you are riding your bicycle as wind blows constantly...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great general purpose flashlight

posted by GraemeEvans on 10/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Standard construction, 6P compatible body. Very bright, possibly actually as bright as stated. Mode memory works well. Low is actually low, which is very useful for use in close up, like reading a watch, map or finding your way indoors. No PWM flickering in...
    Cons:
    Strobe and SOS modes are distracting, and I hope never to need either. Would prefer not to have them. It's a shame it won't run...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Whoa!

posted by UnhappyCustomer on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +about 450 to 500 lumens +18650 protected cells fit nice :) +Brightest light you can get for the money as of this review. +5 modes allows for strobing friends and long runtime +build quality is pretty good (threads are nice) +reliable so far, best light i o...
    Cons:
    +not a great thrower, but just as good as any other p60 I've tried -turbo instead of sos would be nice, 3A? Whoah! -warms up qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    UltraFire On The Cheap Is Great!

posted by zippyzappy on 04/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am very pleased with the color output. I was expecting greenish or something awful for the price. Greatly surprised! It has intense lumen ability. It plain smokes my $54 P3D-Q5 and all my older generation hand held LED lights except for my Magic Shine b...
    Cons:
    Next are the drawbacks to this light: 1) The 'pill' is loose, loose, loose. 1a) Fix by disassembling the pill from the reflec...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My first 18650 flashlight.

posted by ckaidi on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -I think its very bright. -Can tail stand. -Good build quality look and feel soild -Fit well with sku.31871 for bicycle mounting.
    Cons:
    sku.20392 that I bought with need to be squeezed in. And in fact it damaged the outside sticker of the batt that I need to remo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright light, nicely built!

posted by Lion251 on 04/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This light has the build quality that I've come to expect from the WF-504B. I had already ordered several with either XRE-R2 and XPG-R5, this is the first XML-T6. Sturdy, nice finish, even lubricated O-rings. Very much impressed with the amount of light!
    Cons:
    This light appears to be direct-driven. When you have a battery that sags in voltage only a little, you may overdrive even the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections