DX  » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-808E HA-III CREE XM-LT60 3-Mode 1000-Lumen LED Bike Light Set (4x18650)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6220 (62%)
  • 4 Star:3812 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best light I had

posted by quent1 on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Super powerful, like all the CREE lights, was a very good power/price ratio at the time compared to other DX models
    Cons:
    The light carked it after about 2/3 years of use, I thought it was the driver (continuous current power supply) as the LED was ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As described and as the Pictures suggest...

posted by jimslim on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - The Battery is exactly as on the Product Pictures - it comes with a complete solid housing (not only in a foil housing as other Products). - The Cable feels good, has good haptics. - The Charger seems to have a electronic that protects the Battery from ov...
    Cons:
    -No Cons at this Time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Overall, a great bike light

posted by bertty on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright - Only 3 modes so you don't need to cycle through 10 modes to find the one you want to use
    Cons:
    - Price (it's worth it if you need a good light but it still is a considerable amount of money)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grat Lamp!!

posted by Chuleh on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is an affordable lamp for bike. I used it in my mountains riding and it works fine!!! The battery fits perfectly to the frame and it has a little strap to fit the cable. The elatics straps for the handlebar are ok.
    Cons:
    Although it is cheaper than other models bought locally, it is more expensive than other dx.com lamps with same characteristics.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Price fair, good quality

posted by angelmn on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good light, similar to magicshine 808e (you can swap batteries with the magicshine). Almost the same light. Maybe a little less lumens, but hard to notice. Rubber grips are good and size/weight also a clone of the magicshine.
    Cons:
    Hard to find, the only con maybe the short cable lenght, but enought for setting the battery in the main bike bar.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This light is fantastic!

posted by winter on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This light really is fantastic, especially for the price of only $75. I was looking at a similar light at the shopping center the other day and it was more than three hundred dollars. This one is only one quarter of the price so a much better deal for me. T...
    Cons:
    I'm not sure how waterproof this item is. IT looks like they have attempted to make it waterproof, however some of the connecto...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best bike light

posted by Janakocka on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very strong and bright bike light. I am very safe on my bike with this light because everybody can see me. I had various bike lights, but this is the best. Very easy to fix or remove. Very useful is the colour code showing the charge state of the battery.
    Cons:
    It's great only pity, that I can't it use as a headlight. May be for the passing car it's unpleasant / too strong.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little bike light that packs a punch

posted by johnlindahl on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Surprisingly light and small. That goes for the battery pack as well. Incredibly powerful light beam. Excellent spread and daylight color temperature. No blue tints at all.
    Cons:
    Can I really trust the rubber band fasteners? Probably can but it still feels a bit flimsy. The head unit doesn't weigh very mu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best bike light I've ever seen.

posted by doomnx on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The brightest bike light I've ever seen live. This thing is going strong one year after its purchase. I've used it in the rain with no adverse effects. Excellent throw distance. Drivers notice you no matter what. Looks sleek too. Easy transferable from one ...
    Cons:
    I use it on my road bike and many drivers signal me. I guess it's very annoying to look at. Can't think of a real con for this ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Meets my approval!!

posted by VAC357 on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Excellent light thrown - Well constructed Though I haven't had it a long period of time, it serves its purpose during my early morning and late evening rides. Will be taking it to the trails (which can be quite dark - woods), but don't think there will ...
    Cons:
    - wish the adapter cord were slightly longer. I could strap it to the seatpost if it were. - Haven't used it in inclimate weat...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections