Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Great build quality
- Really great output
- It gets hot on the outside really quickly, which is a good thing because it means the heat dissipation is working
- Nice beam (thanks to OP-reflector)
- The main switch changes it's color, depending on the battery status.
- UI could have been simpler for my taste. Nobody needs a flashing mode. Short press for switching between high/mid and a longer press for off would have been perfect in my eyes.
- Maybe not 1000 lumens but close. Compared to the 700lm-setting of my Olight SR90 this light is clearly brighter.
- The cable is rather short (about 30-40cm), which I don't see as a downside. I attached the light to the front and the batteries to the back of my helmet. The cable is perfect for that, if it were longer I wouldn't know where to put it. You can order an extension cord, if you need a longer cable.
- Get a head strap, if you want to use it as a headlamp.
- You should probably only use this light on high, if you are outside and moving, because it might get too hot withoud some air movement.
Get it if you need a lot of light for biking, skating, etc. You won't get a better or brighter light at this price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.