Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- good price for the product but always could be cheaper :)
- pretty good quality of the cables, battery pack or alluminium casing of the light
- nice carrying puch for the battery pack
- possibility of using additional 100cm long cables to use as an extender
- light beam is very strong and wide, two bicycle riders can travel in the dark with only one light
- easy to mount with orings
- available additional accessories like helmet mount etc
- quality of workmanship inside the light, there was a bit of dust inside, the diode was dirty, it had some dark spot I had to clean it ...
- the isolation of cables inside wasnt cut prefectly I had to fix it, If I wouldnt do that the parts of isolation would hide the diode. Thats the biggest con of all. Maybe I just had bad luck ...
Anyway great light, hope that my next lights wont have any workmanship issues.
I think thats the best bike light money can buy for this price range.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.