DX  » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-808E HA-III CREE XM-LT60 3-Mode 1000-Lumen LED Bike Light Set (4x18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Meets my approval!! – MagicShine MJ-808E HA-III CREE XM-LT60 3-Mode 1000-Lumen LED Bike Light Set (4x18650) Reviews

posted by VAC357 on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Excellent light thrown - Well constructed Though I haven't had it a long period of time, it serves its purpose during my early morning and late evening rides. Will be taking it to the trails (which can be quite dark - woods), but don't think there will be a problem.
Cons:
- wish the adapter cord were slightly longer. I could strap it to the seatpost if it were. - Haven't used it in inclimate weather so really can't speak on the weatherproofing ability. In the event of rain, I can see where moisture may enter the battery compartment
Other:
First thought was 1000 lumens may be a bit excessive, but it turns out to be perfect! 3 modes is sufficient as the lower setting hilights comfortably. I've already suggested to several others for purchase. Haven't experienced any overheating as it tends to maintain quite well as long as you're moving
Bottomline:
get it while you can! You won't be disappointed!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections