DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n WiFi Wireless LAN Card Adapter
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7218 (72%)
  • 4 Star:246 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Life saver!

posted by Alek5andr on 02/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was amazed, what connection speed it can provide. It saved my studiyng! I was really glad, that it could be bought for respective price, and the qulity at the same time is perfect. Easy to use. Applies for different processor-bit platforms. No need to men...
    Cons:
    Drivers must be manually installed from CD. My Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate could not recognize the device auomatically and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works better than one I bought for 50 USD

posted by xWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good speed, even at low connections. Not unstable at all and keeps up with gaming good. Stays at a good temperature and doesnt affect my gaming at all.
    Cons:
    Can't actually find any cons, but the manual could have been alittle bit better so it was not so hard to understand.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The price is good but the product is not

posted by mixtrader1001 on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered this product based on other reviews and everybody prased this wireless card adapter. I received it, installed it and it worked great for about three weeks. The price was good. Basically the lowest I could find.
    Cons:
    The adapter stopped working after only three weeks of usage. From the other reviews it looks like mine was an isolated case but...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    http://dx.com/p/usb-150mbps-802-11b-g-n-wifi-wireless-lan-card-adapter-5716

posted by William6207 on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price : for this kind of device you would pay in the Netherlands about 25 Euro's It's easy to install just plugin the dongle and install the driver and it will work on zero driver windows as the delivered driver on 80mm cd.
    Cons:
    Can't think of any Maybe the transporttime to the netherlands but Dx can't help that.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for the price

posted by hol0008 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap dose the job when close to the network point gets really fast speeds and works well in the same room
    Cons:
    2 rooms away the singel streanght drops to week and some times drops out on windows xp it automaticly conects on windows 7 it d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good produkt

posted by psu2002 on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Plug and play, on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit took less than a minute from plugging in to it working fully. Connects every time automatically and hasn't lost a connection yet.
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic, easy to open. It has a short antenna, which is a part of board, so it has a low sensitivity and speed may be var...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for price

posted by Chams on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product had no problems so far. The installation was very straightforward (on windows XP) and simple. The case seems OK and I have no complaints so far.
    Cons:
    None that I see up until now.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by was136 on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy and quickly to install, come with CD driver. No problems to run on Windows XP SP3. Works very well in the apartment and small distances.
    Cons:
    CD driver easily scratched. Mouse has no power off button and keyboard has no led indicators ( caps lock...Num lock )
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great if you don't have a built-in WiFi

posted by georgistz on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Drivers install without a hitch, the connection is stable, although a bit weak, the speed is very nice and the device stays cool. Works now for a few months already without any problems at all. The price is good.
    Cons:
    The signal strength is a bit weak but I didn't expect any better from a USB WiFi adapter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by vinaooo on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly on my Ubuntu 12.04 or 12.10, incidentally is the only one that worked. I had already bought other devices before and this only worked on Ubuntu. The chipset used is well known driver facilitating the search for and use in various products. T...
    Cons:
    As I leave my computer fixed, to me it makes sense to have a removable USB cap.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections