DX  » Community » Reviews » Electroplating Protective PC Back Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (Black)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Good protection for your phone – Electroplating Protective PC Back Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S (Black) Reviews

posted by andreiani on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The build quality is very good. I was afraid at first that I might break it, but managed to put it on without damaging the phone or the case. The texture on the back protects it from scratches and it's quite "bling", I love it.
Cons:
I had a little trouble putting the case on the phone, because it's a little bit stiff. I don't know what would happen to the phone, if I were to remove it and then slip it back on more than once a week (if, let's say, you have another battery) and you need to change it constantly), I'm afraid that I might scratch the phone on one of the sides.
Other:
No other thoughts come to mind right now.
Bottomline:
I think the price is right, the build quality is good, but you might want to reconsider if you are planning on removing and then placing it back on very often.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections