DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Motorola MB525
Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6418 (64%)
  • 4 Star:3610 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom

posted by edsipaso on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very good product, really needed it, it is a little difficult to find since the machine is a bit old, but still good that I could find here in dx. It is easy to put on and is apparently very good product. Really I am very satisfied with the product ...
    Cons:
    I think you should scratch easily and require a changing of the rapidly. The delay to get the product bothers you, but it is un...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Perfect

posted by Anyjen on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great film to protect your Motorola Defy or Defy + screen. It fits perfectly, once it's on you won't even be able to tell it's there, and it doesn't slow down the screen reaction time any. It's far cheaper than the ones I can get over here, and yo...
    Cons:
    It's a bit hard to get it on right the first time, and the glue is strong, so peeling it off to fix your mistake is going to be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by JeroenvO on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -makes your screen somewhat less sensitive so you can still use it when it is wet, in the rain for instance. This was the reason for me to buy this.
    Cons:
    -Scratches very easy, but with this price you can just buy a new one when it got too many scratches -No cutout for the proximit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what you need

posted by quadrac on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple, does exactly what it should, protects your phone against scratches, fits perfectly! when i put the phone in my pocket along with my keys they made a deep scratch in the screen protector - i was pleased to see that it didn't go through to the pone sc...
    Cons:
    it's kind of a second generation screen protector. if the first generation was not so clear, the second generation is completel...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's very good. Pity that the adhesive is very sticky

posted by psycocandy on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Protects your phone screen of risks. Help keep the glass without scratches and dirt. Enables the use of products to clean the "fingers" on the screen.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately not everything is perfect. The adhesive that comes in it to help put the film is very sticky. By removing it, the...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful, but difficult to use.

posted by lucasassis on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This protective film prevents your phone screen to be damaged. If your phone shares a pocket with your keys, for example, you must protect its screen with these films. They come with a cleaning cloth, so you can remove any dust before placing the film in th...
    Cons:
    They are pretty difficult to be placed. The cleaning cloth is not very effective, so it always remains some dust under the film...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is a decent screen protector for your cell phone

posted by robmanrob on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    is it a good quality screen protector that is cheap, and does the job well. It is thin and applies well. fits perfectly for this model of cell phone
    Cons:
    Be careful when applying this screen protector to the screen of the cell phone because if there is any dust or other dirt, then...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good quality screen protector

posted by robmanrob on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a clear plastic screen protector which does the job. it's light, thin, strong, and sticks well to the cell phone.
    Cons:
    Be careful when applying this screen protector to the screen of the cell phone because if there is any dust or other dirt, then...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This plastic cover protects my cellphone screen

posted by robmanrob on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cost of cellphone is hundreds of times more expensive then this item. So why not buy it to help protect your shiny new cell phone? This item is cheap and works well if you know how to apply it.
    Cons:
    be very careful when applying this item. it is hard to get the item to stick well without dust underneath the cover. this is wh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by Neodymio1 on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Motorola MB525 is very useful!!! Very good quality. I put this protector easily and now (six months after) still works finely! No scratch, no grease, no water on your screen only for 1,20 dollars!!!
    Cons:
    My fingers fat accumulates on the screen and I need to clean every day.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections