DX  » Community » Reviews » 10-LED Festoon Bulb (12V 2-Pack)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:466 (46%)
  • 4 Star:466 (46%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright white

posted by tcprado on 02/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright; Somewhat directional. You can point it downwards or a little to the back and it will shine on that general direction.
    Cons:
    To me it's too white. Because of it, the Color Reproduction Index is lower and therefore some items may be as visible under it'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright light, a couple for the price of just one

posted by juandemor on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light provided for it's size. Whiter than other "yellow" LED bulbs around. 10 high power LEDs shed enough light for occasional reading. Light spreads in quite a wide angle, what it makes it versatile: high power - narrow focus beam at short d...
    Cons:
    A bit too long for in-car tab lamp-holders, at least in European cars.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well in a Dodge Caravan

posted by Belcat2 on 07/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Works in a Dodge Caravan in the overhead lights and back door. - Much cheaper than alternatives - Much less power required than halogen crap - Isn't hot to the touch
    Cons:
    - Blueish light - Light spread is narrower
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Holy BRIGHT BATMAN!

posted by buttjupp on 06/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Bright. I found my eyes had green specs after looking directly into the bulb. Excellent build quality and easy to install. Runs cooler and does not pump out as much heat as the Stock OEM bulbs.
    Cons:
    Expensive. I think this can be way cheaper come on DX ROLL Back the Prices. Temporarily blinded me when I looked into it. Other...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright LED

posted by tSkye on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very bright LED. Comes as a pair so it makes the purchase quite value for money, hence it is cheap. The thing works well and produces a steady intensity of light.
    Cons:
    The thing is a bit too large to fit into a car's ceiling lamp, as such, a little bit of wire and wrapping would serve as a conn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice for Marine use

posted by olewsaa on 02/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Perfect size 44 mm for direct replacement in boat cabin's lamps! Most other are somewhat shorter. Gives bluish light. Good for general lighting in the cabin. Draws very little power. Children can now leave the light on the whole evening.
    Cons:
    Should be warm white 2700-3000K. Should give more light which would increase it usefulness.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright!

posted by McKaamos on 01/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These LED lights are great! They're much brighter than the stock festoon bulbs and the color of the light is much better. Great for reading a map or if you're looking for something you've dropped. They also contain a resistor that limits current. These won...
    Cons:
    They're not omnidirectional like the stock festoon bulbs. For some applications this could be a downside. If you're using it to...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by jgzr2 on 12/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fairly cheap. Bright (but not as bright as oem). Works great as a replacement for 3rd brake light. Would be perfect for use with solar panels since it's DC powered and can be used directly with a 12 volt battery.
    Cons:
    Not adequate for use in all in-cabin situations (won't spread light all over, just in one direction)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exellent choice for boat

posted by FrankRuthless on 10/21/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is quite bright. I bought these for my boat's navigation lights, I don't have to worry the battery anymore. Quite good build: there is even a resistor inside.
    Cons:
    Silightly annoying that the leds are all directed in same side. For my purpose larger view of light would have been better.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice buy

posted by MattNegreiros on 10/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -> Very Bright -> Very White -> Good quality -> Nice price... Here in Brazil I would pay more than 15U$ for it...
    Cons:
    -> The light is kindda Spot... It doesn´t Spread the light as much as the original bulb -> Before Buying it make sur...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections