DX  » Community » Reviews » Fairy Tale Princess Figure Display Toys (6-Piece Pack/Assorted)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Toys / Present

posted by Zanga2 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They represent characters from Disney tales and are made from good quality plastic which is very resistant, nice and detailed made and painted. They don't have any removable or moving parts that can be lost and swallowed so are safer for kids.
    Cons:
    They came in a transparent plastic bag, and none of them can stand straight (on their feet).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent idea!

posted by lkadener on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very nice gift for kids (especially girls, of course). I bought one set for my little daughter (four years old) and she is playing all the time with them. She plays whhile she´s taking a bath too!!!! Un hermoso regalo para niños (especialmente pa...
    Cons:
    The design (faces) are not really the princess ones. But i think it is not a problem, at all. El dibujo de las caras no resp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good toys

posted by skypath on 12/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Recognizable princesses from Disney tales Rather big (I thought they are much smaller) Good plastic quality Small children wouldn't be able to bite off pieces - sturdy! Good painting quality
    Cons:
    Came in ordinary plastic transparent bags, I expected some decorative pack None can stand still on legs
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Present!!

posted by thejavodx on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * these are Disney toys * they're very nice. * they feel like solid toys. * they are really good made.
    Cons:
    * they're small dolls with no movement parts, although you see this before you buy them, I was expecting they were at least 15 ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections