DX  » Community » Reviews » Tactical Gun Sling with Strap & Hook - Khaki + Army Green
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pistol sling....if you need one

posted by freemjj on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - fantastic price - solid construction, better than what I expected - good strong coil cord, doesn't look like it will loose its "springiness" soon - nice Velcro strap with metal connectors
    Cons:
    Not sure that this is really functional outside of my intended use...and I wanted black, but DX was out of stock on those...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and great

posted by bsansin on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I can 100% agree with former opinion from another customer: "High quality Velcro, remains caught and does not slip the belt on any occasion. The cable is wound enough for use with pistol. Cable high quality and strength does not break or wear out. The ...
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by elsallmon on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    High quality Velcro, remains caught and does not slip the belt on any occasion. The cable is wound enough for use with pistol. Cable high quality and strength does not break or wear out. The clip that grabs the gun closes and does not open properly. is very...
    Cons:
    Review as against that carries no quick release latch for storage after use, but also you can leave permanently placed on the b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections