DX  » Community » Reviews » Durable Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Camouflage
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good quality water bag – Durable Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Camouflage Reviews

posted by xenz6981 on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Look sturdy and well built - Come disassembled (backpack, tube and water bag were seperate packing) but very easy to assemble together. - Tested water bag and no leakage at all. - Got a deep pocket at the back where you can put your personal stuffs (pocket is as deep as the length of the backpack) - Adjustable belt/straps to tighten the bag right to your body so it won't swing around. - very long drinking tube, excellent and perfect for positioning the tube to the right and convenience place for easy grab (ie. riding bicycle) - got lots of D-ring on the backpack itself and on the shoulder straps, good for hooking things on it. - got buckles on the bottom of the shoulder straps so you can unbuckle it and drop it if you in some emergency situation to loose some weight quick.
Cons:
- Bite valve wasn't cut/slit, not a big deal, I easily slit open the valve opening with a sharp exacto knife - Bite valve doesn't have a attach ring to the pull out mouth piece as shown in the picture, if you need to take out the bite valve and drink through the opening, there is a chance to loose or drop the bite valve. - A tiny little bit of plastic smell with water but I'm sure with couple wash out cycle the smell will be gone in no time. - Small water fill hole, thus it will be slightly difficult to clean the inside of the waterbag
Other:
Looks very similar to Camelbak. Don't know DX sell replacement waterbag just in case the one comes with this is damage down the road.
Bottomline:
It's a very nice water backpack. Can't beat the price ! With the money I save I can live with all the cons that I listed above.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections