DX  » Community » Reviews » Durable Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Camouflage
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 1
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Satisfied enough – Durable Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Camouflage Reviews

posted by LocoMan on 08/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Good bag Easy to put together (waterbag in bag, screwcap through bag etc.) Easy to clean Well adjustable Seems like it will survive a few marathons
Cons:
I expected the fabric to be somewhat water-repellant, but instead it get's wet as soon as water hits it. Same goes for the fabric around the waterpipe, it is drenched after 2 drops. The bag looks totally different than on the pictures! The camouflage patern has MUCH more greens and dark browns, and the binders and hooks are all beige/copper. The cap for the mouthpiece is NOT attached to the drinking line with a strap, mine came with a totally different (rubber) cap on the mouthpiece -No biggie tho, I'll drill a hole in it, tie it, done) And Finally: I payed 21 dollars for this??? yet the packaging said "value 7.16 USD", someone explain this.....
Other:
All in all, it serves it's purpose; It doesn't leek It's comfy on the back and it keeps more than enough water for my hikes. (ran 7,5 miles as soon as I got it for testing) The extra "storage" pouch is not worth putting anything in since it's small and flat, unless it's paper/magazines a.o.
Bottomline:
Just buy it if you need a water bag

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections