DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Pliers + Screwdriver + Knife + File Toolkit
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5012 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4210 (42%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be better

posted by Glo49 on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap. The plier works well, it's spring loaded, serrated, and has a wire cutter. That's the best part of this tool. The screwdrivers are more or less useable, the knife, which is the most used tool, is not. I have to put in superlatives like fantasti...
    Cons:
    I have only used the little knife on the side, it doesn't work great, it doesn't lock into place at all and isn't too sharp. I ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect gift for Tech Students

posted by jpjwetal on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Big things come in small packages and these are no exception. This tool is very compact, almost small enough to carry on an airplane, yet functional enough to be a useful tool.
    Cons:
    A bit tight when first opening but easily overcome with use. A bit of surface corrosion on the pliers teeth but no real rust.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not sure...

posted by KostasR on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's really small and lightweight and you can carry it alongside your bike tools. The pliers are fantastic, ideal for crafts such as jewelery-making. It came with a case.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, the quality of the item was terrible! One of the two handles wouldn't stay still. It was too loose and kept rota...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Micro pliers, what more would you want?

posted by pcmihnea on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I often needed pliers in my line of work, but couldn't fit a multifunctional tool in my pockets, due to it's size. This is the perfect tool, both in ease of storage/use, and usefulness.
    Cons:
    Nothing so far, except a more rugged surface to grip. And maybe a lower price?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift

posted by lsgimenes on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice built quality, easy to use, it's a nice simple gift, low price, the price is fair. I bought to take in my car for help in little repairs. The little bag is very fine too.
    Cons:
    No cons at now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull, good-lucking, small

posted by davidaz04 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It have good lucking even though it's small, seems durable and it folds itself to a ridiculous size. It also have usefull tools, all in one!
    Cons:
    I don't really see any con here, mybe the size it's too small, but for me it's not a problem as I was looking for a really smal...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent survival tool

posted by sraveiro on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very portable, small, but very effective and handy gadget. It is very solid and manufactured with good material and precise. Very useful and beautifully shaped. It swivels and opens to become the handles. Comes with a very nice case!!
    Cons:
    For me, not at all, but have in mind that it's for small works, it's not a real tool, but a kinf of key chain.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too miniscule to be handy

posted by Spartan on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small. Many tools in this kit. Cute.
    Cons:
    A bit too small and weak. The 'case' is cheaply constructed, came frayed around the velcro. I haven't really used it because ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless multitool

posted by filekb on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very inexpensive. Very small. Comes with its own carrying case. Several tools in one.
    Cons:
    A little too small and a little too weak for the average job. More for hobbyist and smaller jobs. It has been well oiled, pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LITTLE multi tool

posted by akcaver on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are very small and compact and fold up nicly so as to make no sharp edges. So light weight they are easy to carry around. I will put them on my car key ring just to have them with me,
    Cons:
    For me they are a little too small. I could not get a good grip on the handle to put enough pressure on the jaws to do the tas...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections