DX  » Community » Reviews » Mount Holder Clip Clamp for Bicycle Bike LED Light Lamp Flashlight - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nOK

posted by kymelria on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    easy to fix. rotating flexible, easy to adjust. The item is very easy to mount and to fix on the handlebar. I loved the screw method to fix it on the bar. Hold still very strong, cause the screw method and fits all kinds of flash lights. You can turn it to ...
    Cons:
    but hard to stand still not quite easy to fix. turns easily This item does not fits popular hadlebar diameter :( its inner dia...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functional, for this price

posted by incredibilehulk on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Upon arriving, immediately mounted on the handlebar of my mountain bike. It 'a great tool that is suitable for torches that go beyond the 2.5 cm in diameter, in fact I had to thicken with rubber bands is the torch that the handlebar. My handlebar measures 2...
    Cons:
    The material is plastic, we hope to be resistant even if it seems so. However, if care is not falls apart and for the price it'...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad, but could be better

posted by seagull1989 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Simple manipulation, it is easy to install on the bike. The upper part is avaible to turn 180°. It is very easy to mount a LED flashlight. Price is great.
    Cons:
    The upper part is too wide, so I cannot pull down my LED light. This part is wider than lower part of this holder. I think the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommend product

posted by gustassifon on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The item is very easy to mount and to fix on the handlebar. I loved the screw method to fix it on the bar. Hold still very strong, cause the screw method and fits all kinds of flash lights. You can turn it to direct to almost all directions and positions.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. It works as described in the website. I really love it. Recommend for all DX costumers.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good thing for a basic bike lighting

posted by dimetikon on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it is really cheap :) rigidity and strength is enough to hold a medium sized flashlight.
    Cons:
    This item does not fits popular hadlebar diameter :( its inner diameter is greater than handlebar. You may need to use some add...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections