DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Pliers + Screwdriver + Knife + File Toolkit (Random Style)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4811 (48%)
  • 4 Star:4310 (43%)
  • 3 Star:92 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the price

posted by OndroAK47 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    So, what to say first... you will get what you pay for. It´s small enough for every day carry and seems to be pretty usefull, too. Pliers feel sturdy, I think they´ll not broke with first attempt to do something with them :)
    Cons:
    Well... If you want to buy BLUE multitool like that on the picture, buy another one. Mine is made simple without any finish, ju...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grey not blue, last photo

posted by nolaf on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap, - Looks well made - Knife sharpness is ok - Pliers seem sturdy - Pocket design and several tools
    Cons:
    - The steel is not very hard as it looks - DOESN'T comes with SCISSORS - The Pouch it is not durable at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by lampkina on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the price is very good, it's good quality, sturdy. is not exactly like the photo, but as the product description says Random Style, I was not expecting it to be exactly the same, but is very similar.
    Cons:
    when he arrived, the tools were too difficult to use, but after a few times I used it, it became easier, so it's not exactly a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap little multi tool

posted by Peztilent on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, it is a cheap. Comes with a pouch too. Not heavy at all. Light enough to carry in my pockets or leave in my bag.
    Cons:
    The knife is not very sharp out of the box. The scissors is really lousy, does not cut with ease. The tools are put too tightly...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the same as it is on the website

posted by jomakram on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is useful to keep it in my car, it is handy. the Pliers is the best part, the knife is sharp enough
    Cons:
    It's not the same as shown in pictures, got no scissors (check photos I uploaded). The steel finish is ugly, i was expected the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by viperxp on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice size - not too big and not tiny. You can actually use them to do some work when on the go.
    Cons:
    Not heavy . I think it will break if pushed too much. Not tempered steel , the knife needs some sharpening.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great multi tool

posted by akcaver on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very happy with these and I now have a second pair. They are a good size. Not too big so as you don't want to carry them around but big enough to be able to get a good grip on the handle and put a little effort on the jaws. They also have a good set of att...
    Cons:
    No scissors. I did have to sharpen the knife blades. Neither of mine are coloured. There is a little chain link between the kni...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little tool

posted by hnupek on 09/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - great, compact, useful little tool. pliers are just okay, of course, it does not have the Leatherman Juice quality, but it's different price level. Body is made of steel, it's quite sturdy. It comes with knife, but it needs sharpening
    Cons:
    - knife needs sharpening, it comes dull - body is just okay, but it becomes a little loose after a few uses, so after some time...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little toolkit

posted by LLEEOO on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - good quality - cheap - nice looking its good for use as a key chain, its very small and its good to have it in the pocket, it take you out for some troubles
    Cons:
    - it don't have scissors - the knife is not sharpened - it's very useful but you can't put too much strength
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull and cheap tool

posted by jinglesmakers on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Is a very useful and portable tool. The compact size is ideal for use in the car. The material appears to be durable. Easy access to all elements. The price is cheap for a multifunctional tool. All items are very useful and brings are very well sorted. At ...
    Cons:
    All I can see is not the same color and design as the original photo showing by DX. Also, do not bring scissors as shown in dx-
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections