DX  » Community » Reviews » Death Note Stainless Steel Double L Style Keychain - Silver
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:909 (90%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made L keychain.

posted by Norwelian on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's a L keychain, as it says. -Really good quality. -Perfectly packaged, it arrived without any problem. -Two L's on the keychain. (one L shines in silver and the other have the DEATH NOTE logo on it). -It's just like the L necklace, but in keychain forma...
    Cons:
    None at all, and it only costs 2.99 $ !
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality Item for Deathnote Fans

posted by Vanisha3863 on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - A very good, high quality keychain for Collectors of Deathnote Memorabilia - Neatly packaged and undamaged - Great price for such a high quality item -
    Cons:
    - Keychain was a little loosely packed within the plastic bubble, may have small scratches - Nothing else, really
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic

posted by Palta on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good keychain!. Perfect Quality, i really liked it. A very pretty Keychain. Muy buen llavero, genial la calidad. Muy buena compra. Realmente es muy copado, si te gusta Death Note compralo.
    Cons:
    I really can´t think any. Maybe the time deliver, but i order some other things, so its not the product. No se me ocurre ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's beautiful, amazing!

posted by kiyomiteruya on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This keychain is amazing. I'm really glad of buying this. It's a great product. I didn't find this keychain with this price in my country, I'm really glad with it. If you watch Death Note and love L like me, you should buy this! The material is really grea...
    Cons:
    I don't have any. Thank you DX!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best you can get

posted by EruuGuiomar on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is super beautiful. What you see is what you get. I can't say anything else but this: its trully awesome. Visually it goes very well with my keys, I can't ask anything more. Does it's job.
    Cons:
    I think that this keychain has no cons at all, just the price. I think the price is a bit too much, but it's affordable since t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by engluca on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, at a great piece of work. Good quality product, and the material is good too. Also its a good one even if you dont know the anime, cause it can fit for a letter in your name.
    Cons:
    None that I've seen, the price is good, and the quality is good too. And the theme, better. Also was delivered faster than I th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and with a good price

posted by stingerbr2 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Keychain is very beautiful and with a good finish. The material used is of good quality and the product surprised me. The price is fair for the quality of the product. Português: Chaveiro é muito bonito e com um bom acabamento. O material usado &...
    Cons:
    No downside for the product. It met all my expectations. Could be a bit cheaper. Português: Nenhum ponto negativo em rela...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by javitogomezzzz on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks great and the quality of the materials seems very, very nice. It says "TV Tokyo" on the box, so i assume it is not an imitation product.
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons about this product, i'm very happy with it. Maybe the price could be a little lower, but still isn't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Death Note Stainless Steel Double L Style Keychain - Silver

posted by evylylla on 08/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very beautiful! - Real nice if you really likes L from Death note. - Comes two 'L's, both of them is made of steel, one comes with 'Death Note' writed in Death Note font, the other is clean
    Cons:
    None at all. Very good gift for Death Note and 'L' fans.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beatiful, elegant and stylish

posted by frikou on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Is very very beautiful! Is very hard to find this kind of products, know that you have the chance, you should get it. Is very solid, the materials used are quality materials It doesn't look cheap at all!
    Cons:
    None that I can think of right know, not even the price, because is very cheap for how beautiful it is
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections