DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
118 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6678 (66%)
  • 4 Star:3339 (33%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cooler than a Polar bears toe nails.

posted by fat4cat on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I must have been the first person to purchase ten of these almost 3 years ago and I still think they are really cool. I've dropped my Iphone a few times and it has protected my phone very well.
    Cons:
    One of the small problems with this device is that there are holes where an actually tape would fit in. Those areas have dust g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome retro case for all hipsters!

posted by natasa2604 on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was very glad when I got my silicon case for iPhone 4/4S. Putting it on and off is extremely easy, and it is like a shield for my phone when I drop it on floor, nothing can break it. I would recommend it to anyone! Price is very low for such an awesome th...
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons for this case, it is very nice!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome looking tape case for iphone!

posted by RahzaDream on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Awesome looking design. Looks just like a 1980's casette tape! -You can write on the label of the "tape" with the title of a band or anything you want to increase the nostalgic value -Soft material, feels nice to hold -Seems to be made of a good ...
    Cons:
    -It's a tad loose fitting, but not so much that it would fall off the iPhone. It fits fairly comfortably. -Has a strong rubber ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Cassette Phone Case

posted by kellydosch on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It REALLY looks like a tape. Always fun at parties. Pictures turn out great because your subjects are always looking at you wondering why you're pointing a cassette at them. It has very good gription. You can even write band's names on the label. It rubs of...
    Cons:
    It comes with a cardboard mock-up of a phone inserted in it. This is always unfolded & bent. By the time you get it, the si...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cheap, so why not

posted by Taylla on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - so so so so cheap. less than two dollars! it's a steal - does what a silicon case is supposed to do - CHEAP!!!!!
    Cons:
    - very cheap looking. not very good quality compared to some other ones i've seen out there - packaging is only a plastic bag -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!!

posted by Miikkura on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks real - VERY cheap - Protects the back of the iPhone - Camera is free - Mute button and speakers are free - Funny - Fits the iPhone very good
    Cons:
    Not a single con! I got one with access to dataport. Really the best case I've ever had or seen. And so many friends has been l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny looking iPhone 4 cover

posted by davidvh88 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    From a distance it just looks like a real cassette tape. It even has some relief and four fake screws on all the four corners. It’s pretty funny and you’ll probably get more than a few remarks about it. It does a good job protecting your iPhone from any da...
    Cons:
    As a con I found the material a bit too flimsy: it’s too loose around the phone. For example almost every time when I get it ou...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks great!

posted by Savageveggie on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered this for my girlfriend for her iphone because she always wanted a case that looked like a cassette tape. When I told her how cheap they were she just had to have it. She loves it and comments all the time about how people mistake her phone for an ...
    Cons:
    I don't know if it is just this case or if it is all silicone cases, but the fit is kind of loose. By no means is it going to j...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks good

posted by robindebrown on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice looking case! fits around my iphone very well. Soft rubber which I think will be very good if you drop it, because it breaks the fall.
    Cons:
    It easily comes of when I want to get it out of my jeans. The rubber has a lot of grip so when youre pockets are a bit tight yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by Centrio404 on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really cheap Great looking fits to device camera is free mute button and + - buttons free lot o details
    Cons:
    no access to dataport - no dust in but takes some time to get it down and charge apple logo not visible much
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections