Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Exactly as advertised.
- Looks great, and even though a little long (iPhone's are bigger than cassettes) it looks very authentic.
- Generates great reactions when people see it.
- Holds the iPhone pretty good.
- Front facing edges are a bit soft and flexible, so it doesn't grip the face very well.
- There isn't a hole for the 30-pin connector, so you can't charge/sync the iPhone while this case is on.
Since the tape label is just paint on silicon, I can't really use a pen to write 'Mix tape - Summer 1987' or 'Van Halen 1984' on it with a pen.
Probably can act as a thief deterrent if you forget your iPhone in the car too.
There are better protective cases on this site, but this is a great one for you hipsters out there who want something unique. Also, you can't beat the price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.