DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Iphone 4 - Pink
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice for days

posted by watschel on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - cassette style iphone cover - really nice colour: pink - easy to put on - can be charged even when in the case (had other cassette cases where I had to remove the cover)
    Cons:
    - slightly too large from the beginning on - quality of the case is bad, had to use a knife to make it smooth - wears out re...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by hhowe on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool looking case my girlfriend loves it.
    Cons:
    Two things she says its a little flimsier than some other thicker silicone cases. And there is no hole for charging the phone. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny and usefull

posted by Yakuzano1 on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very interesting case. Pink color attracts other people (especially young girls). But not everyone remember how original cassette looks. Material very usefull - I can put iPhone on car panel and it lies as a glued. Good protect from scratches.
    Cons:
    A little bit big for iPhone, so very easy removes when you are trying to get phone from the jeans pocket.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pink =)

posted by blueberridamsel on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - I like the price quality color everything - doesn't smell like bad plastic at all - i can tell you they sell it for $20 here in Canada (which is totally not worth it) - it's cute and unique
    Cons:
    - the shipping was brutal, if you want a faster shipment, just pay for EMS, it literally took them 1.5 months to have the case ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice one!

posted by jebus89 on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I cant tell the difference from this one contrary one bought in a store for 50$ ! Its slim, weighs nothing, protects your iphone/pod very nicely. It has a nice colour and does the job exsactly like it says it will.
    Cons:
    none at all really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cool retro case

posted by ritushka on 05/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    first of all, people actually think it is an old fashion cassette, the kids dont even know what is it so its really funney! Its cool, easy to remove, comfortale, qualitative, beautiful, fitting all iphoe's buttons, low weight.
    Cons:
    You can't chage your iPhone with this case, BUT it is very easy to remove so it ot actually a cons...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections