DX  » Community » Reviews » Multi-Pocket Oxford Cloth Bag with Compass for 10" Laptop/DSLR Camera - Khaki
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is OK

posted by HalloWelt on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It is usefull. - It is comfortable to wear. - It has lot of very convenient pockets! - Cloth looks strong and robust. - Cloth looks waterproof, but I'm not sure. - If you loose cloth belt mount (like it happen to me) there is 2 another convenient pla...
    Cons:
    - Cloth looks waterproof, but anyway after strong rain it fills wet inside. - There is no waterproof hood (like in Kata's bags...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely fast shipment, very spacey bag

posted by romaneth on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bag was tightly wrapped and it didn't feel like it'd have space for something as large as DSLR with battery grip and tons of accessories. My later discoveries shows it is much bigger than it looks at a first glance. First - main compartment - has 2 separate...
    Cons:
    I don't quite rely is that plastic carabiners that intends to hold all this extended bag system on your shoulders, so I'd purch...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is larger than it looks...

posted by romaneth on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is much bigger than it looks at a first glance. First - main compartment - has 2 separate soft-holstered rain-proof parts inside with band to tightly close them. In one there's space for DSLR with up to 6" (17cm) long lens in one and another up to 1...
    Cons:
    Trendy earthly colour... spacey with many compartments and pockets...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections