DX  » Community » Reviews » Multi-Pocket Oxford Cloth Bag with Compass for 10" Laptop/DSLR Camera - Khaki
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Extremely fast shipment, very spacey bag – Multi-Pocket Oxford Cloth Bag with Compass for 10" Laptop/DSLR Camera - Khaki Reviews

posted by romaneth on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Bag was tightly wrapped and it didn't feel like it'd have space for something as large as DSLR with battery grip and tons of accessories. My later discoveries shows it is much bigger than it looks at a first glance. First - main compartment - has 2 separate soft-holstered rain-proof parts inside with band to tightly close them. In one there's space for DSLR with up to 6" (17cm) long lens in one and another up to 10" (25cm) long lens in another holstered part.. There are two 7" mesh pockets for memory cards and small things + one 10" pocket for notebook or whatever you need. You can see one large 10" × 15" compartment in front for whatever you might need putting there, folded 33" reflector or large beach towel would fit. Loosen front belts to double the width of this compartment. Then, there are two 7" (18cm) pockets. On both sides are belts designed for MAS (modular accessory system add-ons like water-bottle or extra lens compartment).
Cons:
I don't quite rely is that plastic carabiners that intends to hold all this extended bag system on your shoulders, so I'd purchased two carabiners SKU.2832 to replace such critical plastic details.
Other:
It is very spacey bag and such beautiful design. Fits lots useful photo gadgets and adds.
Bottomline:
I'd recommend this buy to every photographer.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections