Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It is usefull.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- It has lot of very convenient pockets!
- Cloth looks strong and robust.
- Cloth looks waterproof, but I'm not sure.
- If you loose cloth belt mount (like it happen to me) there is 2 another convenient place when you can mount belt.
- Cloth looks waterproof, but anyway after strong rain it fills wet inside.
- There is no waterproof hood (like in Kata's bags).
- Belt anchorage is weak(both plastic one and cloth one)! My cloth ancorage has broke! (fortunately it has another place to mount anchorage).
I have replace plastic mount to SKU.2832 as it was advised in another review to this bag. I think it is reasonable. Also I have removed compass because it is look cheap.
It is good to buy bag for this money, but may be you will find here something better.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.