Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5517 (55%)
  • 4 Star:237 (23%)
  • 3 Star:165 (16%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:31 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice device

posted by jjbolt on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The 'All-in-One Mini USB Card Reader' is a well-shaped very compact card-reading device. I am astonished how it is possible to make such an extremely compact device wich can read so many different kind of memorycards. Read the specifications and you'll agre...
    Cons:
    To be honest, I can't think of any cons of the device.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2.0 and Easy to Use

posted by nyliret on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Compact and very user-friendly. -USB 2.0 is a plus. -All-in-one makes it easy to upload anything without having to look for the right cords and adapters. -VERY Excellent price!
    Cons:
    -Feels kind of flimsy (but I dropped it and it still works XD) -Doesn't come in a wide array of colours. -Almost too small when...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really all this reads

posted by Ylima on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact size ideal for travel. Reads all type of memory I need. It is fast and accurate in data transfer. Português (Br): Tamanho compacto, ideal para viagens. Lê todo tipo de memória que eu preciso. É rápido e preciso na transferen...
    Cons:
    Small USB cable for use on my desktop. Português (Br): Cabo USB pequeno para uso no meu desktop.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent gadget

posted by Prioritet on 04/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    small size, support for multiple different cards,there is no smell. looking very nice, good material is pleasant to the touch tested with different cards, it works just fine. good price
    Cons:
    Red LED is very annoying, stuck his small cable included, other cons I can not see
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap card reader

posted by trolololmanden on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a cheap item, contrary to what it costs in electronical stores. works as described mine is usb 2.0, and deliver fast transfer speeds nice led to indicta when it is on included usb cable small great compability good quality
    Cons:
    it gets bugged when you connect more than 1-2 at the time. 2 sometimes work, but it's best if you just use it with one memory c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good card reader

posted by aappg on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's cheap; - The built quality is good; - read many formats (all that I need until today); - Easy to identify where you should put each type; - Works in Vista Business x64;
    Cons:
    - The cable that came together is short, could be longer; - When you eject it of computer, you need disconnect the cable if yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very old desing item

posted by calimocho on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and small, but it's all. Only one unit appear, but can´t use more than 1 card slot at same time.
    Cons:
    Some units a re USB 1.0. I have two, one with white letters on top are 2.0, and the other with black letters are 1.0. Don't wo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by chillphil on 10/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a great buy, i've been seraching for one of these for a while and the price of this bets any others i have seen by far. i have used its' to read my micro sd, and sd card and its does the job well. i woudl highly suggets purchasing this one on dealex...
    Cons:
    - i have not foudn anythign wrong with mine so far...hoepfuly never.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good. easy to use.

posted by chillphil on 10/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -good price -works well -easy to use - compact and portable - nice blue colour - cannot get this any cheaper
    Cons:
    i have no cons, this thing is realli good, i lvoe it. it seems druable and u cannot beat the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best multicard reader to date.

posted by Cristofor on 04/12/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I must have a great copy. I've had no problems with it. It works fine with any 5-pin USB cable. I use it primarily with CF and SD card. It always detects the card and supports my 8GB SD card. Rubbery grip is nice; it wont slip out of my pocket. It doesn't...
    Cons:
    It could use some screws. The circuit inside shifts a little so I have to align it by twisting the USB cable before put in the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections