DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Audio MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller (1.5" LCD)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DIY MP3 player

posted by nitram11 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Unit is a reasonable price and works well.It was easy to mount in cabinet ,has a nice front cover. The remote control is easy to use and works well.Have used it with USB stick and that works very well.The FM radio has great sound and works with a short 2 f...
    Cons:
    power supply on board is a little touchy, should use a 3.7 volt regulated supply.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice DIY toy

posted by brahmann on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - plug and play toy - remote control - FM radio is quite sensitive (wet finger test) - integrated amplifier - line in - nice clock display wile standby
    Cons:
    - display is...hmmmm cheap - some miliseconds of MP3 are missing at start, when skipping forward
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget for DIY

posted by sakis00 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a good MP3 to be used for DIY constructions for labs, cars, boats and more. I bought already two of them and I use one on my boat while the other is still in my garage on testing stage. It is very simple to be used and to be connected but be carefu...
    Cons:
    One should have an understanding on what and how to solder (the power, the speakers etc), in order not to damage it. The manua...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great all in one deal for that price

posted by nikolauzi on 05/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - works fine for that price - plays sd cards and USB sticks with no problems - has integrated digital output stage for direct speaker connection - radio is quite sensitive, even with only 50cm cable - great base for diy purposes
    Cons:
    - display is not really bright - no possibility to navigate through MP3s - when powered off, the display light is switched off ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections