Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- works fine for that price
- plays sd cards and USB sticks with no problems
- has integrated digital output stage for direct speaker connection
- radio is quite sensitive, even with only 50cm cable
- great base for diy purposes
- display is not really bright
- no possibility to navigate through MP3s
- when powered off, the display light is switched off but the current increases to app. 40mA, so it makes no sense to use the internal watch or alarm with batteries
- when switching forward to the next song, the first two seconds are missing
- only chinese manual
- would be great if the controller goes to standby when switched off for battery use
- outputstage gives enough power for use with good speakers (e.g. 90db/W) for normal use (no disco loudness;o)
- works with a 18650 LiIon cell for 10hrs+
- good bass with internal amplifier
- be sure to use max. 5V as supply!
I gonna use it in conjunction with my solar powered battery in the garden, where the sound is load enough by far.
For that price a great all in one solution!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.