Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- plug and play toy
- remote control
- FM radio is quite sensitive (wet finger test)
- integrated amplifier
- line in
- nice clock display wile standby
- display is...hmmmm cheap
- some miliseconds of MP3 are missing at start, when skipping forward
- works at 2.7 V as specified but with 2x 4 ohm speakers attached, it startetd to crackle.
- Increased voltage slowwwly, at 6.0 V all is fine since 2 hours, consumes between 150-200 mA nice sound
- good to have some connectors from an old scanner for wiring test
- hey, this is a 10 Euro toy, and not an high end audio system...lots of DIY fun for little money. Nice.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.