DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Audio MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller (1.4" LCD)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact built-in MP3 FM module

posted by bfridman on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Remembers the settings while disconnecting the module from the power (except time), What lets to power up/down by disconnecting power supply. Can be put to Stand-By mode and awaken from it without remote control what lets in the future to turn on/off by re...
    Cons:
    Doesn't have the connection for RTC (Real Time Clock) back up battery (although it is mentioned in user manual) so the clock ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice thing!

posted by ESelin on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, useful and handy thing to build your own multi-media box. All I need is FM-radio and mp3 player. I got it all in this device. Nice remote control is a pleasant addition. Also I can connect my PC to Line-In and use this device as an amplifier.
    Cons:
    FM-radio has a lack of bass. (mp3-player and line-in has good enough sound quality) Built-in connectors are not useful, so I ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy one if you need it.

posted by gand0lfi on 04/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Has almost everything you need to play decent music on some speakers. I have put this inside some cheap old radio, and now I have a full MP3 player with FM radio for ten bucks ! The front is a sticker, so you can work without it, and when having all in plac...
    Cons:
    Had to remove the included amplifiers, because even not using them they started to smoke!! Maybe I connected something wrong, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for DIY / modding!

posted by saabie on 09/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Surprisingly good sound quality! Reads USB stick and SD card fast enough. FM radio is very sensitive, even with a short piece of wire as antenna. Really easy to make a home/portable audio player, after finding out the purpose of the connectors, you just hav...
    Cons:
    Manual only in chinese, i had to find out many functions myself. You can only play/skip mp3's one by one, cannot jump directori...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money, some techspecs inside!

posted by jeroenbreg on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small but useful device, plays FM-radio and MP3's nicely and at good quality. Supports FAT16 & 32, so should work with 8GB or up too (4GB confirmed). Works at 5V (I made it USB powered). Remote control is a nice addition.
    Cons:
    No ID3/file name display (files display as numbers). No shuffle play (despite what specs imply, see "Other thoughts")...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections