DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Audio MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller (1.4" LCD)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice thing! – Digital Audio MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller (1.4" LCD) Reviews

posted by ESelin on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Small, useful and handy thing to build your own multi-media box. All I need is FM-radio and mp3 player. I got it all in this device. Nice remote control is a pleasant addition. Also I can connect my PC to Line-In and use this device as an amplifier.
Cons:
FM-radio has a lack of bass. (mp3-player and line-in has good enough sound quality) Built-in connectors are not useful, so I had removed them and soldered the wires directly to the board. Buttons are too tight. I'd prefer more soft buttons. Clock is reset if the device is powered off. So I have to create some kind of battery backup to keep the clock working continuously. And one small wishes: a bigger display. My mother has to come close to see the time :(
Other:
Maybe in future I'll replace the display with the bigger one. Fortunately, it is placed on the separate board (together with the buttons) - so it looks like possible solution. In addition I'll be able to replace these tight buttons as well :)
Bottomline:
This device has the functionality exact I was looking for! So I want to say Big Thanks to the engineers who developed and created this device! And thanks to DX for giving me the opportunity to become an owner of it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections