Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull Gadget

posted by pluftz on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap but very usefull gadget. It improved the hability of my home theather system to conect with more devices, since it only has one optical audio input. Since a needed to conect two devices (my TV and my PS3) using optical audio input, this splitter came ...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, just something to consider - if both of the devices your connect are turned on at the same time, the audio wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by Tevet on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    DX give a ompetitive price. This splitter will propagate active signals, so no there is switching or input control is required to operate this device. I'm using this to feed a DAC connected to a tube amp. Alternated feed must be off. It's a very simple...
    Cons:
    Ther are no negatives that I can think of with this device. It's a very elegant device that is working exactly as designed.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of a kind product!

posted by josalonen on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use this product to connect my computer and ps3 to my amplifier that has only one optical input. Good thing about it is, that there is no need to constantly swich the cables in my cabinet.
    Cons:
    It doesn't seem to be that good quality. I've had some problems in getting it to work, the connections seems to be a bit loose ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by Mokwa on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Apparatus small and very easy to use. Perfect for those who will use 1 transmitter device for two device receivers.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately it does not make the connection of 2 transmitters to 1 receiver.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not working as a splitter from 2 to 1

posted by sirbull on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I guess it will work the other way, making 1 optical source into 2. Good if that is why you need it. I don't know why someone would need that, but hey, is a free world ;)
    Cons:
    Does not make 2 optical sources into 1. I find that kind of weird actually. In my case, this was a problem because I only have ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cost/benefit and easy to set up.

posted by unsterblich76 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works both ways (1 to 2 / 2 to 1) Small size Very easy to use.
    Cons:
    You can plug the cables the wrong way, and it wont work, flip the connector and problem solved. If your device emits light when...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by dubasdey on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple and robust piece. Appears a "PRO" part. Also works in the bots ways. No mobile , electric or mecanic pieces that makes this item a rally durable splitter.
    Cons:
    Bigger than appears in the photo but not really a bigger piece. The connection appears to need some "force" to ear ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by xpelaox on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Works great. I use it to plug my Tivo and my PC to my home theater through Optical wires. -The price is very good
    Cons:
    -The building materials and details look and feel pretty cheap -The plugs don't "Lock in" if you pull a llittle they ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charming little thing!

posted by Synchron on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Makes one optical input to two, no more switching around. - Not any remarkable loss in soundquality - It does what it's meant to do at an very affordable price!
    Cons:
    Not exactly easy to hook up if you're a bit inexperienced with optical equipment. I had to do a little research to make it work.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by IONMIH on 06/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've buy it to test if you can use this product backwards : I have two optical OUTPUT sources and only ONE input Receiver. IT DOESN'T WORK this way . But as is writes you can use for splitting one source transmiter to two optical receivers. The quality ...
    Cons:
    No defects i've founded .
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections