DX  » Community » Reviews » Transparent Screen Guard Protector Film with Cloth for Motorola XOOM
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Good product but lousy packaging – Transparent Screen Guard Protector Film with Cloth for Motorola XOOM Reviews

posted by generationm on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Bought it for my Acer Iconia A500. It's 10.1in screen too and it fits well, with a little bit extra at the edge. The screen protector is thick and feels pretty much the same as the ones you find at the shops that sells at 10x the price. - cheap - same quality as the ones you find at the shops - should be able to fit most 10.1in Andriod tabs, cause of the screen aspect ratio
Cons:
the screen protector comes as it is. no cardboard packaging, just the protector alone. I bought 2 of this screen protector and DX crammed both of them into their usual foam envelope and sent to me. As a result, the screen protectors came to me with bends and small folds. It can still be pasted on the screen of my tab but there are many "bubbles" that aren't flat on the screen cause of the folds, lucky most of them are on the edges. The protector is still quite usable.
Other:
Bottomline:
For this price, don't expect too much but it still beats having to pay 10x the amount for the same product in a cardboard package.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections