DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Bright 7-2 1W 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1 x AAA)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy LED flashlight

posted by bbobthebuilder on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely handy LED flashlight. It's cheap and very small, basically a bit more than an AAA battery. It's quite sturdy too and the brightness is amazing for such a small device.
    Cons:
    I have a lot of those flashlights and the switch quality varies greatly. Some of them tend to "stick" in either the o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best deal for this price

posted by shpokel on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very well done, I was not expecting. usually small lanterns made ??of such value as toys, but this looks like a large flashlight. Shines bright enough to shine under the legs or in the stairwell will be enough. Of course, do not expect him to light both the...
    Cons:
    I do not know what to say. unless it is possible to notice that the button and the little tight (but anything can be done, this...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recibido, espere 4 semanas

posted by mrexceso on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very handy flashlight, the size is ideal for carrying in your pocket, I'll give one to my son, I have a better, that is the SKU: 135413 its better...
    Cons:
    The ignition switch fails, the o-ring also arrived broken, the price can not ask for much. Is not professional flashlight...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful very bright flashlight

posted by fieryhyena on 05/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Extremely bright (3W declared, but think more in real), even could replace bigger flashlights; - Big coverage area; - Small lightweight but durable; - Comfortable sunken button can't be pressed accidentally; - Low price.
    Cons:
    - Can't use Ni-MH rechargeable accumulators; - Could not be disassembled (except battery change), so could not be repaired if b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small but powerful flashlight

posted by jhaluska on 11/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have chosen this light because of its size (for my girl to have one in her purse), so the small size of this flashlight is a big pro for me or my girl. It is powered by one AAA battery, which gives it enough power and produces a bright light. The construc...
    Cons:
    I did not find any cons yet, and I own it for some time already.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for that price

posted by utisevalec on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - price - small, it uses 1 AAA battery (not included) - relative bright for single AAA - nylon strap included in package - aluminium body and rubber O-rings (2x)
    Cons:
    - a lot of scratches on aluminium body - switch/button very loud and hard to press - light is a little blue coloured (cold) - p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Priced ok.

posted by blackicepc on 05/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice body design Decent knurling Anodized head threads - can use the light as a twisty if desired. Decent threads, although a little thin
    Cons:
    Does not appear to be 30lm Strike bezel has no place on a light this size Clicky is amusingly loud - you can literally hear it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Omren on 05/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is really bright and its size is perfect. I can carry it with me everywhere. The metal casing is nice and the ridges in front protect the LED. The button is protected in the bottom part of the casing so accidentally turning it on in your pocket or backpa...
    Cons:
    I would have liked the light beam to be more focused, but that may be a matter of taste. I like the beam to shine more focused ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FireFly (batery is not included)

posted by iaroslav on 05/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price! First of all It's really tiny. Full metall cold body. Flashlight consists of two parts, each part has notches, non-slip in hand.A long and comfortable strap is included. Its realy bright. Near the lens there are protuberances that prevent it from...
    Cons:
    Due to the size it is very difficult to turn on. Thumb can not do this, the button does not stick out. I can not turn on light...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections