DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire X8 XM-LT60 5-Mode 1000-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (2x18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent Flashlight for the money – TrustFire X8 XM-LT60 5-Mode 1000-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (2x18650) Reviews

posted by cjoe7 on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Great thrower flashlight. Its very bright with decent spill. Its probably 1000LM or very close to that rating. The light is very cool white with a very dense focused center. Excellent build quality: the flashlight feels high quality with good heft, the threads and edges are smooth, flashlight is well balanced. The heat sink is good so it only gets warm on high mode.
Cons:
There are only minor annoyances. The switch button should be on top and not in the tail-cap for such a long flashlight. On its side, the flashlight can roll slightly. Furthermore, tail-standing the flashlight is not stable.
Other:
I'm so impressed with this flashlight that I have purchased 3 already. My friends are similarly impressed. The weight of this flashlight inspires confidence as a weapon if needed. This kit with batteries, charger, lanyard, extra glass lens and O rings make a very nice gift set. The flashlight can be shortened but becomes unwieldy with all the weight in the head. Basic weather resistance with O rings and supplied grease.
Bottomline:
Buy it!!!! The Kit is an amazing value. The Flashlight is a great performer.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections