DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire X8 XM-LT60 5-Mode 1000-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (2x18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Good product – TrustFire X8 XM-LT60 5-Mode 1000-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (2x18650) Reviews

posted by SiNi01 on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very massively build, and good radiator. Very bright beam. Spare parts: (o-rings, lens, switch, grease). Nice to has few modes and mode memory.
Cons:
Flashlight was cold after using by few minutes indoor. I put a little bit of thermal grease on threads and it's get warm very fast. Check it before use for long time or it can damage very fast. You never know when your batteries get discharged (flashlight can switch off anytime). It should has some diode to show when batteries are low.
Other:
It would be nice to change mode arrangement. I use flashlight as headlamp on my bike and I use lighted paths usually so I use low mode. It would be nice to fast change to high mode when lighted path finish.
Bottomline:
Good price for flashlight with batteries and charger. Could be a little bit cheaper because you must fix it (add a little bit of thermal grease on threads).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections