DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Silver
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7821 (78%)
  • 4 Star:226 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by Peterecto on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product complies with the published perfectly. Ease of use. in my tablet Galaxy SII use it correctly avoiding annoying spots that are generated when operated with the fingers. Good material, strong and durable. feels comfortable to the touch and its siz...
    Cons:
    I find no cons. Perfectly fulfills the purpose for which you purchased the product
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap & Good

posted by Birdimonster on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works well on my iPad mini. Writing with the pen takes a bit of getting used to. Certainly better using this stylus for some tasks than my finger. Works great with a screen protector on the screen.
    Cons:
    It's a bit to light and feels a bit cheap because of it. It could also be a bit bigger as I have big hands. As the pens tip is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, Cheap and Cool - What else do you need?

posted by gustavocalonio on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's works the same way as any any model I could find here in Brazil and it's a lot (and I mean a lot) cheaper. - Very good quality, the rubber stays (or whatever the tip is made of) last forever - It's cool to use it, you can write and draw in apps with ...
    Cons:
    No cons, as stated in the title: Useful, Cheap and Cool besides being of good quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must-have it

posted by silvinasanto on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great for people who can't stand having fingerprints on their screen. Good for people with big finger tips Easy to hold and use, dont damage the window of the screen.
    Cons:
    dont like the top ( like a real pen).I would prefer a flat top. Its also a little bit thick, which for me is a bit uncomfortabl...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good stylus

posted by Pitowka on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Convenient to carry out handwriting, draw, highlight text.The small size, there is mounting as the handle, you can catch a shirt pocket or bag gadget.
    Cons:
    Round base mount pocket is not very comfortable, it would be better if it were flat, as into the cover plate to hitch is not co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just as good as the original

posted by Shannoes on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Using a touch-screen device like a tablet can get uncomfortable when you type things out for a long time. This stylus is an excellent alternative that will save you from sore fingertips. It has a nice, light barrel, the tip is soft enough you won't damage...
    Cons:
    Not really a problem, just an observation: the barrel is fairly slim and my hands are large. If I used this for a very long ti...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap

posted by lwdejager on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's VERY cheap considering how expensive stylusses are if you buy them in retail shops here in Belgium. It works too, tested both on the Asus Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy Y Duos.
    Cons:
    The stylus feels a bit fragile. Sliding over the screen does not go as smooth as hoped for. I'm not sure how long the rubber wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feels cheap, but overall good

posted by delcotron on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap, you get a stylus for almost nothing and it's bright shine is appealing. Good for the money.
    Cons:
    I own another 'good branded' one, and this one has a lower weight that makes it feel cheap on the hand. The tip is also softer ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic product

posted by gbavli on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Pen is very good compared to the price. it is very sensitive to typing, moving and clicking links. The quality is great but I gave it four stars because the rubber end can be more improved.
    Cons:
    None cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It really works!

posted by planetxpres on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The sensivity of the pen is awsome, you can draw or write something to your smartphone or tablet with it. It has a nice design with a metal body and clip. I've tested with Galaxy S2 and Autodesk's sketchbook app, and the results are really awsome!
    Cons:
    none at all! This product does what it tells, so nothing wrong with it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections