Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very similar to Apple keyboard in design (but not the current one with the round battery compartment)
- Good quality although not made of aluminum. The sliver part if plastic and colored sliver but looks very aluminiumish.
- charging cable uses the iPhone usb cable and one is provided.
- keys got a good solid typing feel.
- blue tooth works
- On/off power switch so can switch off to conserve power
- connects easily to mac
- Mac keyboard layout with function F1 keys
- cannot work via cable only by bluetooth
- not the latest apple keyboard design
- connect button cannot be pressed by finger needs pen or sharp object
- on/off switch poor quality
- I think keyboard goes to sleep after some time of inactivity and takes a few sec to reconnect. I guess it saves power but the reconnection could be faster.
- Looks really good psedo matt 'aluminium' top finish, matt white keys with durable grey/blue lettering/symbols, glossy white plastic base
Worth buying! but price could be slightly cheaper. Be good it it came with a case or pouch to keep it in to bring around.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.