DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 78-Key Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard + Batteries Power Wireless Mouse Set (2xAAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 2
Jorre94 – Rechargeable 78-Key Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard + Batteries Power Wireless Mouse Set (2xAAA) Reviews

posted by Jorre94 on 10/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
looks very nice, is typing very nice the mouse scrolling is not very nice.. it works on al the devices but not on my windows 7 64-bits! both of them not (mouse and keyboard) the computer is not knowing the stick.. it's an infrared wireless system! And not as it was written a Bluetooth keyboard.. so I cannot connect it with any apple device!
Cons:
when you click on the mouse the whole mouse goes down! as I say for the computer I've bought him for he's not doing anything! that's a shame DX, because when I bought him there was nothing standing on the site about it! There was standing compactable with windows 7
If anybody with a windows 7 64-bit has found a driver.. and after that it all works for him!
please contact me!
Other:
when you click on the mouse the whole mouse goes down! as I say for the computer I've bought him for he's not doing anything! that's a shame DX, because when I bought him there was nothing standing on the site about it! There was standing compactable with windows 7
If anybody with a windows 7 64-bit has found a driver.. and after that it all works for him!
please contact me!
Bottomline:
I bought this for my computer and it is not working! So that’s not very nice! I have asked DX a lot of times thing in the chat but I never get any answer back!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections