DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)
Sort by:
176 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:74130 (74%)
  • 4 Star:2137 (21%)
  • 3 Star:36 (3%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batterys

posted by skyflashnl on 07/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have many of these batteries and they never failed on me. I've orderd the first battery in the end of 2012. The quality of the outside of the battery is very good and has never been broken or so. I use this batteries for some flashlights and they are work...
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons on this batteries yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    batteries are always good and handy

posted by acokeaday on 05/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    batteries are always good and useful when fully charged. seems to be good and sturdy. have yet to test the full capacity of the battery.
    Cons:
    no idea if the batteries are 2300mAh but it sure seems that way.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value will buy again

posted by Jeff456 on 03/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries come with current limiting and low voltage protection. They ate good for torches and other things that don't have inbuilt protection and that draw lots of current. Lasts for ages in Mechanical Cree XP-E Q5 210lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming F...
    Cons:
    I bought them to use with my Vamo V5 but had to remove the protection circuit board. This was easy and worked fine because the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent and long lasting

posted by Revvan on 03/15/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Last long enough for most flashligts i use. Really pricy for that amount of mAh and quality. Comes in a neat plastic box to store them - really useful in a big backpack.
    Cons:
    No cons so far. All my three pairs works like a charm, been using them on a regular basis slightly over a month now.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    one of the best 18650 batteries

posted by davider222 on 03/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its one of the best 18650 batteries, you can trust this trustfire capacity - its really huge, its boxed in simple plastic boxes as pairs (2 batteries in one plastic box) - its really nice to store it in this box, it came to me charged (dont know what capaci...
    Cons:
    one of four batteries was dead on arrival but its okey because dx gave me a refund (thanks !!)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)

posted by zedman1981 on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Used for a long time, almost three years. Workmanship satisfied. Declared capacity is satisfactory.
    Cons:
    When buying found on one of the four batteries are not serviceable BMS. Had to remove the shell and clean BMS. As a result, dec...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battey holds a charge for a long time

posted by Jalers69 on 02/14/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought 4 of these 18650 batteries. I am amazed how long these hold a charge. they seem to hold for more than six months. I use them for flashlights, and they work better than i hoped for. I do not have any others to compare to, but i charge one battery ...
    Cons:
    I do not have any cons. All four that i have bought, work perfect, and i do not have any others to compare to.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice one

posted by tsikosts20 on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The battery holds its charge for a long time, fully complying with the stated 2500 mAh, convenient box for storage of batteries, rigid latch, do not break. discharge protection protects and prolongs the lifetime of the batteries. 2 batteries can continuousl...
    Cons:
    doesn't come fully charged, should it? haven't had one explode or anything, so no cons yet - or hopefully ever! different volta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries

posted by chui101 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - comes with useful box - holds almost the advertised 2500 mAh - charger indicates i got one with 2448 mAh and 2380 mAh. (but they may not have been 100% drained when i charged them?) - has a protection circuit - provides enough current to drive my brightes...
    Cons:
    - doesn't come charged, i guess? haven't had one explode or anything, so no cons yet - or hopefully ever!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good battery with protection against overdischarge

posted by camion on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The battery holds its charge for a long time, fully complying with the stated 2500 mAh, convenient box for storage of batteries, rigid latch, do not break. discharge protection protects and prolongs the lifetime of the batteries. 2 batteries can continuousl...
    Cons:
    to charge the batteries need a special charger
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 18
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections