DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)
Sort by:
173 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:73127 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2137 (21%)
  • 3 Star:36 (3%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value will buy again

posted by Jeff456 on 03/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries come with current limiting and low voltage protection. They ate good for torches and other things that don't have inbuilt protection and that draw lots of current. Lasts for ages in Mechanical Cree XP-E Q5 210lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming F...
    Cons:
    I bought them to use with my Vamo V5 but had to remove the protection circuit board. This was easy and worked fine because the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent and long lasting

posted by Revvan on 03/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Last long enough for most flashligts i use. Really pricy for that amount of mAh and quality. Comes in a neat plastic box to store them - really useful in a big backpack.
    Cons:
    No cons so far. All my three pairs works like a charm, been using them on a regular basis slightly over a month now.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)

posted by zedman1981 on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Used for a long time, almost three years. Workmanship satisfied. Declared capacity is satisfactory.
    Cons:
    When buying found on one of the four batteries are not serviceable BMS. Had to remove the shell and clean BMS. As a result, dec...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battey holds a charge for a long time

posted by Jalers69 on 02/14/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought 4 of these 18650 batteries. I am amazed how long these hold a charge. they seem to hold for more than six months. I use them for flashlights, and they work better than i hoped for. I do not have any others to compare to, but i charge one battery ...
    Cons:
    I do not have any cons. All four that i have bought, work perfect, and i do not have any others to compare to.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice one

posted by tsikosts20 on 12/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The battery holds its charge for a long time, fully complying with the stated 2500 mAh, convenient box for storage of batteries, rigid latch, do not break. discharge protection protects and prolongs the lifetime of the batteries. 2 batteries can continuousl...
    Cons:
    doesn't come fully charged, should it? haven't had one explode or anything, so no cons yet - or hopefully ever! different volta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries

posted by chui101 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - comes with useful box - holds almost the advertised 2500 mAh - charger indicates i got one with 2448 mAh and 2380 mAh. (but they may not have been 100% drained when i charged them?) - has a protection circuit - provides enough current to drive my brightes...
    Cons:
    - doesn't come charged, i guess? haven't had one explode or anything, so no cons yet - or hopefully ever!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good battery with protection against overdischarge

posted by camion on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The battery holds its charge for a long time, fully complying with the stated 2500 mAh, convenient box for storage of batteries, rigid latch, do not break. discharge protection protects and prolongs the lifetime of the batteries. 2 batteries can continuousl...
    Cons:
    to charge the batteries need a special charger
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The standard in 18650 for DIV and flashlights

posted by lasermanathome on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Packed in one box they seems to be matched pairs Good (low) price for reliable 18650cells They can draw current, the protection is not nervous but PROTECTS the battery when it otherwise would be damaged
    Cons:
    NONE
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lasts almost two hours in my 250lm flashlight

posted by Dud4s on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great relation price vs quality; - Protect batteries, controlled charge and discharge, will stop working when voltage is low, helping protect battery and making it last much longer; - Gives arround two hours of light with my 250lm 501bm flshlight; - Acc...
    Cons:
    - It is a little expensive, i think price could be a little low, but seems to be one of the few that has real values printed in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice batteries with good autonomy and charge up to 4.2V

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are great 18650 batteries that work fine with TrustFire TR-001 charger and have a charged voltage of 4.2V. Take about 1.5h to fully charge them. They work fine with my green 50mw laser and I have no complaints about them. Been using them for years and...
    Cons:
    A bit expensive but worth the money for the quality it delivers.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 18
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections