DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2300mAh 2-Pack Blue)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The standard in 18650 for DIV and flashlights – TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery (2500mAh 2-Pack Blue) Reviews

posted by lasermanathome on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Packed in one box they seems to be matched pairs Good (low) price for reliable 18650cells They can draw current, the protection is not nervous but PROTECTS the battery when it otherwise would be damaged
Cons:
NONE
Other:
Sometimes you want something reiable wich does not have to be the top of the bill but low priced and reliable. these batteries earned that title in my opinion.
Bottomline:
When all 18650 would be of this quality many laptops, flashlight and rechargable tools would be much more usable. They overclass the common 18650 1200mAH by a factor 2 and the selvedischarge is perfect, after a year of no use almost all power is available, a blessing when you really need that flashlight or what ever, equipped with these cells. I would advise DX to sellnthem in higher quantity paquages for multy users like me

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections