DX  » Community » Reviews » 0.4mm Ultrathin Protective Bumper Frame Case + Full Body Guard + Cloth + Stand for Iphone 4
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:121 (12%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and slim casing but...

posted by bentoh on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The bumper is really ultra thin as stated. comes with screen protector and dust covers as well.
    Cons:
    The fitting is too loose when fitted onto my iphone. its very disappointing when the product have great design, good material q...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    review for the ultrathin protective bumper frame case

posted by MXRider23 on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the product is great, really thin and great looking, it looks awesome with the white iphone. it comes with fully body guard also, so you dont have to order that from somewhere else
    Cons:
    because its very thin, you have to be careful when you are trying to remove the bumper, you can do serious damage to it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does not fit the 4S

posted by desouza3 on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This looks nice and all. The screen protector that comes with it is absolutely one of the best I have had!
    Cons:
    it does NOT fit the iphone 4S. Because the mute button is moved a few milimeters. I did not know Apple moved the mute button be...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AMAZING

posted by tikitak321 on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Looks AMAZING (especially with white iphones) -Comes with screen covers (excellent) -Great price -
    Cons:
    -Doesn't fix the 4S, but still works. I am currently using this with my 4S white iPhone.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor fit, poor protection, bad price

posted by TheJustin on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice Packaging
    Cons:
    poor fit, once this is on your phone, it will shift around -- also it is not very stiff -- when u glide your finger to the righ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I expected better

posted by vdwalker on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It looks nice on white iPhone. - Comes with come nice things like the films and the anti-dust rubbers. - Comes in a nice package.
    Cons:
    - It's not very protective. - It't very rigid, feels like is easy to crack it. - Hard to install and remove without breaking ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by unikekos on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    So far the best case set for Iphone 4. Probably not very tough guard, but I am going for style. Everything you need to keep your expensive device safe is included. Fits superb even after taking it off for a few times. Pink spare silicone buttons as nice bo...
    Cons:
    Quality could be a little bit better. Price could be a little bit cheaper. But only because I am a perfectionist.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love this type but...

posted by Prewien on 05/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First off it's a nice case. It doesn't make my iphone thicker just a tad bit wider. It does it's job: protect from the antennagate while not affecting the design from my iphone. The volume buttons are easy to press with the sillicone attatchment. But the po...
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't that bad but you have to be very careful with it. The plastick broke off at the charger port so it's on...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections