DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger - Black (2A Max/DC12V)
Sort by:
103 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8385 (83%)
  • 4 Star:1717 (17%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok

posted by hijackthisnow on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Led light indicates whether it is charging your devices -Good alternative to specific phone chargers which are grossly overpriced. -solid build
    Cons:
    heads where you stick the USB inside is a bit thick.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger to use in car

posted by Racla on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it's supposed to, it has a quite good quality feel. The plastic seems quite durable despite of the cheap looks. Very good to recharge 2 devices at the same time in the car. Very usefull to have 2 usb slots to use. It works perfectly and the cha...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say against. the only cons I see is that DX need more than 500 char to put an comment here. Sometimes it doesnt need...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for a good product

posted by edseiji1991 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it's supposed to, it has a quite good quality feel. The plastic seems quite durable despite of the cheap looks.
    Cons:
    It has an absolutely annoying bright blue led. Seriously, consider changing the color of this thing, it hurts my sights a lot w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelent double USB car charger

posted by Haborg on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    two usb ports good quality nice looking Tiny lighter
    Cons:
    not hace short circuit protection or intercahgeable fuse. My first charger blow out cause a bad quility cable (bougth on DX als...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull product

posted by andrenogcar85 on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good to recharge 2 devices at the same time in the car. Very usefull to have 2 usb slots to use. It works perfectly and the charge is stable. Very cheap and very fast shipping.
    Cons:
    no cons at all i reccomend to everyone to buy, very cheap
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Product for charging your Iphone in the Car!

posted by lucastcardoso on 11/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice charger to carry with you in your car. It`s small, compact come with a blue light when connecter. Can charge two iphones at the same time. Easy to insert and remove.
    Cons:
    Not really to many cons. The blue light it's a little bit too strong. Once When I tried to charge it didnt charge and after fou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for a good price

posted by Abio1880 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was a bit sceptical about this one. Specially cause it looked nice on the photo, and for that price... Well it's just like that when it got in the mail. Very nice looking, and good feeling item. It works like a charm, and looks great in my car.
    Cons:
    Well, not really a con for most people maybe, but the blue light is very bright. When driving in the dark it lights up like all...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    surprisingly very well built for it's price

posted by bilal85 on 10/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a very good quality charger and for this price! a very good deal! i was afraid it would be jiggly like other chargers that i had and it would be hard to position it so it would charge all the time! but it's not! it fits perfectly.
    Cons:
    i don't have any cons for this product! some people may argue that the blue light is distracting at night. but i don't see the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a beast

posted by Muscleduck on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    True 2 A performance. Well, I haven't used a multimeter to check it but it can charge my Galaxy S2 while using GPS, something a 500 mA charger can't do. Excellent product. Proper build quality. I've dropped this one on multiple occasions without any problem...
    Cons:
    It doesn't fit in all cars. I can't use it in a Renault Kangoo for example. The top is 3 cm across and 2.5 cm high. Make sure y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Giid

posted by Andremagni on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    is great, carries two things at the same time and is very fast. Carries the two devices at the same time. Works with standard USB, and can carry different things. I always carry it in the car now
    Cons:
    it is plastic, very simple. The finish is good, despite already having seen better, but it works well. It is black and simple.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 11
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections