DX  » Community » Reviews » Vintage Portable Aluminum Glass Perfume Spray Bottle (3ml)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Perfume spray bottle – Vintage Portable Aluminum Glass Perfume Spray Bottle (3ml) Reviews

posted by VasaX on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Small. Look nice. Works well. Powerful (it also a con...) Very handy and useful. Usually perfume-tight :-)
Cons:
I have like 4 of this, the quality of fitting part differs. So far nothing serious, but still. Feels and looks more like plastic than aluminium. It's painted, so there will be scratches over time. The spray is quite powerful, it could empty container very quickly (one push of this is like 3-4 pushes of the original perfume bottle). Price could be better. The thread is something you must be very careful to tight properly (more lower).
Other:
I bought pack of them and now two different more. Its great small gift for every women - mothersm sisters, girflriends, wifes... And even I keep one in my backpack (I'm man). The desing is women-styled, but the bottle is compact and handy so I just keep one in my backpack. One problem is the thread - when you're tightening the bottle to the spray mechanism, you must screw it tight, but there is point when thread pop over and jumps one thread lower and it is loose. If you figure out the right spot, you're safe. No big deal, but something to be careful about.
Bottomline:
It is good looking, compact and useful carry around perfume spray. The price should be lower or it should be actually from aluminium for this price. Anyway, great product, I recommend it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections