DX  » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket 700D Oxford Cloth Messenger/Shoulder/Back/Chest Bag - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for EDC

posted by pharmanimal on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - holds tons of stuff for its size - very flexible thanks to lots of pockets, dividers, and external attachment points - fabric has waterproof backing - big, strong zippers (with one glitch, see below) - comfortable to wear
    Cons:
    - I agree with others here about the loudly clinking zipper pulls - inadequate stitching in some areas - zipper on main pocket ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bag for a great price

posted by sonne on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you are looking for a small but heavy-duty shoulder/sling bag, this one is perfect. When I bought it, DX was the cheapest site to offer it. Material and zippers are of good quality so you can't be wrong getting a Maxp.... remora lookalike for 1/10th of t...
    Cons:
    Top handle might need some reinforcement, e.g. some paracord woven around.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good EDC bag

posted by jobytoss on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is made out of sturdy material. Very roomy, lots of compartiments... I can organize very well all of my EDC items. The black color goes well with everything.
    Cons:
    Only thing that was bothering me was that the zippers pulls were very noisy, but I easily fixed that by cutting them and replac...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Formidable EDC bag

posted by deinosys on 02/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality, I use it everyday, it has justthe right size for an edc. I can carry all my usefull stuff for everyday like my ultrafire 503c torch (bought here total good deal too) a first aid kit, a mre, some paracord, tissues, disposable poncho, space...
    Cons:
    The zippers pulls are a little noisy so ireplaced them with paracord other than that nothing to say.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and handy bag.

posted by striker78 on 10/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    convenient size. small and capacious bag. many of inside pockets. detachable adjustable strap good - pragmatic and durable fabric. buckle for shoulder strap tail (when not in use) convenient for daily use It provides a powerful extension of space because yo...
    Cons:
    Build Quality is no exellent. minor problems with the sewing. Stitch seams. Transverse ventilation holes in several pockets. No...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections