DX  » Community » Reviews » Vintage Multi-Pocket 700D Oxford Cloth Messenger/Shoulder/Back/Chest Bag - Soil Color
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great little bag

posted by excelman on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight and stylish and has more than enough pockets to hold my day to day stuff. I use this as my "man-purse" as I don't like wearing jackets during the warmer weather and I don't have enough pockets to hold all my things (wallet, smartphone, keys, pen...
    Cons:
    A couple of things: The plastic D ring that holds the strap broke but I easily replaced this with a metal D ring that I pick...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect design and usefull

posted by katorzero on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good design for this kind of bag, from the original maxpedition, and it's perfect for city and outdoors. A lot of usefuls pockets, great capacity, and the molle system allows many variations. We can carry it comfortably at back, sideways, at ...
    Cons:
    Nothing. Better than I expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bag for the price

posted by blue60 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    as stated by other reviewers its a clone if the maxpedition remora. One of the guys I work with has the maxpedition remora and was impressed with this bag. the stitching is great, and the zippers look strong.
    Cons:
    the only cons i can find are the lower clip on the strap is plastic, as well as all the D rings. but for this price you cant ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Second Bag is as Good as the First!

posted by taylorcm76 on 09/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have had this bag for a little while now and I have BEAT on it on a daily basis and it just handles it. Well built, looks good, fits my nook color perfectly without running out of room for my EDC and survival kit.
    Cons:
    None at all. Just recieved number two.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome bag for the price!!

posted by fishwolf on 09/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ok, this is a knockoff of a maxpedition bag. I think its better than the real one even if the real one was the same price as this one! Very strong, carries a lot for its size. Looks better than a lot of "man bags" and everything on it works smooth...
    Cons:
    NO PROBLEMS OR CONS. FOR THIS BAG!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bag for the low price

posted by Eddy14777 on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is an awesome bag. Even thoucg it's a clone of the maxpedition remora it still holds up well. This bag is great for hikes and survival kits.
    Cons:
    The only con I have found is that it doesnt smell too good but who cares it's an awesome bag jus use som febreze. Also the zipp...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections