DX  » Community » Reviews » Handheld Rechargeable 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:804 (80%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by NanoGE on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good range. Great battery life. Typing is very easy if you're used to physical qwerty keyboard smartphones. Windows 7 recognizes it instantly. Small, light and convenient, and works great with my HTPC setup. Has laser pointer and a little compartment to sto...
    Cons:
    None really, although the pad loses some sensitivity after some time, but only for tapping. Its not really an issue, given it h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by rlueneberg on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good quality material and package. The usb adpater if very handy and can be fit inside the keyboard device. Key press is very good, remembered me pressing my hp calculator, but of course the keys are bigger.
    Cons:
    Enter key is too far from navigation keys. Manual is poor, kind of useless. The package looks like apple imitation.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent mini keyboard

posted by PabloGim on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The keyboard is really small and well-made. Plastic seems to be strong. Laser pointer works nice. Touchpad has an excellent sensibility.
    Cons:
    the space bar is 3 bottoms long, but you can only push it in the middle. The battery is only 300mA
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gadget for HTPC

posted by Romani on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is nice gadget, yes it is. First, it using standard HID drivers and is zeroconfig. You can just put it in with almost any OS and it just work. Even in BIOS config. This is why i get this and not Bluetooth version. Next, charging is fast, and keyboar...
    Cons:
    Bad sides: Space button looks like 3-times larger then other buttons, but actually it reacts only on push in middle, so real w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great keyboard for media PC!

posted by pr0x1 on 06/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really great keyboard for use with my media pc. The installation was super easy as windows downloads and installs the drivers automatic(I use win7 64bit). The keyboard feels from good quality and the keys are not rubber or plastic but have more of a suede...
    Cons:
    I would have liked the left and right key to be small triggers like xbox 360 or ps3 controller. Also it would have been cool t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections